Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Liberty Dental
- Many other smaller plans – please call our office to find out if we are contracted providers with your network!
Dr. Domian is contracted with many forms of dental insurance, and because insurance benefits vary depending on each type of policy, we will do a complimentary insurance benefits check at your first appointment.
In-House Dental Plan
This plan was developed especially for those who do not have dental insurance or whose employer no longer provides it. As regular dental care is an integral part of your overall health, we have created this plan to support you and your efforts. We hope that you utilize this plan to improve and maintain the oral health for yourself and your family for years to come. Keep in mind that this plan is not dental insurance, but it has a number of great features that are very exciting!
- 2 routine exams
- 2 cavity-check x-rays for children or 4 cavity-check x-rays for adults
- 2 routine (traditional) cleanings
- 2 topical fluoride applications for children up to age 16
- 1 emergency exam and x-ray
- All eligible dental treatment is discounted when paid in full at time of service
NO annual maximum benefit
NO waiting period to schedule dental treatment
NO claim forms or pre-authorizations
NO ID card necessary
In-House Dental Plan is effective for 12 months and payment of enrollment fee initiates coverage. When paid in full, you become eligible for all covered services at a discount!
- Single Members: $299
- Spouse/Domestic Partner: $259
- Dependents 25 & Under: $259
- Gum Disease Cleanings
- Teeth Extraction
- Removable Partial Dentures
- Root Canals
- (Teeth whitening services are excluded from this discount)
Call today to get enrolled in this special plan!
Contact Our Office Today...
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
Financing Your Care
CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.